Dont be moved








Wow, time flies ! I started to write about this topic almost a year ago but never completed it. I read the subject line and to my amazement the title "don't be moved" has such a greater meaning to me! 

This year I preached at our 2015 Gatherinng of the sons conference and the message was entitled "you didn't see anything coming" and oh how God moved. In the teaching I began to encourage the people not to be moved, and more specifically not to be moved by people. Our actions can not be contingent upon our own feelings and what we think. Our purpose and plans should consist of living a life that is pleasing to Christ and our walks with Him exemplify Him. If we focus on the true purpose and goal which IS HIM. We won't be moved, or bothered by what we tend to perceive as traumatic, life altering events. 

People of God, focus on the Lord and you CANNOT GO WRONG. 

Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.~1 Corinthians 15:58~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My prayer and what is on my heart at the moment..

Let God be your source of validation.

God IS the answer